Ora aqui está o desafio de janeiro.
Mais informações aqui: http://fatmumslim.com.au/january-photo-day-2014-yep-really-happening-plus-exciting-news/
Nota: Este post ficou agendado, não sei se haverá alterações.
1. LUNCH: Your plate, what you’re doing at lunchtime, where you are etc.
2. BEGINS WITH G: Take a photo of anything starting with the letter G.
3. MY TOWN: A photo of something that represents where you live, where you grew up, or just a snapshot of a part of where you live.
4. WORDS TO LIVE BY: Share words that you live by. You could write them and take a photo, take a photo of the words in a poster, or another way.
5: FOUND: As you go about your day today take a photo of something you discover, or perhaps something you’ve found in the past.
6: HAPPENS EVERYDAY: Take a photo of something that happens each day. Is it part of your routine? Or something special that seems to happen?
7: UPSIDE DOWN: Take a photo of something upside down, or turn your phone upside down. Have fun!
8: LUCKY NUMBER: What’s your lucky number? How can you be creative in taking your photo?
9: NATURAL: Take a photo of something natural, created naturally.
10: MAN-MADE: Take a photo of something made by man.
11. LOOKING DOWN: Take a photo looking down from somewhere.
12. COLOURFUL: Take a photo of something colourful.
12. MAKES ME SMILE: What makes you happy? Take a photo of it.
14. THREE THINGS: Take a photo of any 3 things. They might belong together or they might be totally random.
15. BLACK + WHITE: This is our photography prompt for the month. I’ll share a little more next month on tips for black and white photography.
16. SUN: Take a photo of the sun. Fingers crossed it comes out to play.
17. TINY: Take a photo of something very small.
18. HAPPY PLACE: Where do you like to go most? Share it with us.
19. BREAKFAST: Take a photo of your breakfast, or where you were for breakfast time.
20. TO DO LIST: Take a photo of something you need to do today. Or a series of photos in a collage perhaps?
21. BLUE: Take a photo of something blue.
22. NICE!: Take a photo of something nice.
23. BEDTIME: Take a photo of bedtime, be it yours, your pets or your childs.
24. YOUR SPACE: This could be your space at work, school, home or your bedroom.
25. A TASTE OF SUMMER/WINTER: Show us what the season is like where you are.
26. FUN STUFF!: A game, something that makes you laugh, drinks with friends, laughter…
27: SOMETHING I BOUGHT: What’s something you purchased today or in the past. Perhaps it’s something big like a car, your house or something small like a packet of chewing gum.
28. DINNER: We’ve done lunch and breakfast, now it’s time for dinner.
29: WINDOW: Get creative for this one. Search for a window and take a photo. You could take a photo looking in, or looking out.
30. BEST INVENTION EVER: What thing that’s been invented are you glad is here?
31. POLKA DOT: Find something covered in spots and share it!